Supported by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, Incredible India and UNWTO, 23rd edition of SATTE Travel tradeshow was launched by UBM in Delhi in 2016. It is one of the biggest travel tradeshows in South Asia. Over 750 exhibitors, 35 countries and 28 state tourism boards of India participated in this event. Attended by over 20000 travel trade attendees, this event was a grand success and thus the 24th edition of the tradeshow will take place in Mumbai in January, 2017. Here is a look at the kind of visitors, who attend the SATTE tradeshow every year:
- Tour Operators- Vast numbers of tour operators attend the SATTE Travel Tradeshow to make sure they can get good deals and avail services of various exhibitors.
- Travel Agents- Domestic as well as many internationally based travel agents also attend this event to get the best deals and services.
- Wedding Planners- Many wedding planners, especially those who are into destination wedding planning, attend this event, since a lot of their work involves travel and tourism.
- Corporate Travel Decision Makers- Key decision makers from big corporate houses participate in the event to make sure that they can be aware about all the latest services and facilities offered by various exhibitors.
- Potential Investors in Hospitality, Leisure and Travel Industry- Investors and capitalists look for opportunities to invest in a travel and tourism related product, service or company in which they see a lot of potential to succeed.
- Location Planners for Leading Film and Television Production Houses- Big TV and film production houses require travel and tourism services for outdoor shoots of movies and serials, which is also a great business opportunity for various travel houses.
SATTE travel tradeshow offers a platform with global exposure to the participants for cost effective marketing and networking. Numerous influential and key decision makers of the travel and tourism industry attend the event, thus it also presents an apt chance to connect with them. The feedback of the event held in 2016 was also quite phenomenal with over 89% exhibitors being satisfied with the visitor quality and out of the total attendees 22% being international visitors. Even better results in terms of visitors and exhibitor satisfaction is expected in the upcoming SATTE tradeshow to be held in 2017 in Mumbai. Over 94% exhibitors voted SATTE to be the best global platform to pursue business, thus make sure that if you are a part of the travel and tourism industry, you don’t miss out on this event!