Over last 2 decades, SATTE has been promoting India's tourism and it has evolved as a truly global exhibition in this part of the world. It has become the launch platform for many countries and tourism products from across the globe to do business in and with India. SATTE has enjoyed much acclaim in international business circles and have been closely working with UNWTO. It has been providing all participants an excellent and interactive platform to discuss, network, transact and evaluate the growth opportunities that India provides. Going forward, SATTE expects to remain at the forefront of the South Asia's tourism industry well into the foreseeable future.
SATTE 2014: The biggest networking forum for the travel & tourism industry in South Asia, will be held in New Delhi, India at Pragati Maidan from 29 - 31 January 2014 followed by its companion event SATTE Mumbai West from 3 - 4 February 2014 at Nehru Centre, Mumbai.
Meet with decision makers from travel agencies, tour operator companies, MICE planners serving Indian inbound, outbound and domestic tourism all under one roof.
SATTE 2014 : A MUST ATTEND
Don't miss India's biggest and largest trade show and the event that powers business for the travel and tourism industry in India! Some of the event highlights include:
- Spread over 17,500 sqm gross, thus making it South Asia's biggest travel & tourism event
- Featuring over 600 exhibitors and a target to increase participation to over 50 countries, making SATTE by far the largest event for the market in India
- Targeting to have over 7500 qualified buyers and serious trade visitors
- Pre schedule appointments between buyer and sellers
- Register today and get every advantage for your busines